Cat Deeley gave Us the the ol’ razzle-dazzle with 25 things you might not know about her. Catch the beloved host of Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance on Mondays at 8 p.m ET.
1. I used to have a horse, Romeo. One of my favorite things was to gallop along the hills.
2. I’m a technophobe! If it doesn’t work, turn it off and on. If that doesn’t work, hit it!
3. I enjoy cooking. Nothing fancy, but I love feeding friends.
4. I can’t dance, which is ridiculous. But I enjoy a quick whisk around the dance floor with my husband!
5. Hôtel Drouot is an auction house and one of my favorite spots in Paris. You never know what you’ll find: art, jewelry, even taxidermy!
6. Vintage shopping is like hunting for buried treasure. When we go on the audition trail, I always research the cities to find the best stores.
7. I love champagne! It’s great for celebration, commiseration or desperation.
8. I prefer not to wear makeup — but I do perform a little maintenance so I don’t scare the kids!
9. Our garden is my favorite spot. The sun sets over the canyon and the whole house glows pink.
10. When I was 17, I went to an all-boys school. I had to wear a uniform: blazer, shirt and tie.
11. I sported a very substantial unibrow during the majority of my teenage years.
12. I’ve done yoga for 15 years, and I’m only slightly more flexible than the average person.
13. I got my first TV job by sending an audition tape to MTV. I then had to do loads of auditions and finally got the job of my dreams.
14. Mariah Carey was my bridesmaid … in a TV-show comedy sketch. She was a great sport!
15. I have a younger brother named Max who’s one of my best friends.
16. I had my first kiss when I was 14. (See entry 11.)
17. I love cheese — the stinkier the better!
18. I am often mistaken for the host of Dancing With the Stars. Tom Bergeron has a lot to answer for!
19. My parking spot was labeled S. Hithead last year. This year it’s T. Rouble.
20. I moved to Tokyo when I was 16 to model.
21. I was scared to eat sushi in Japan, so I ate at the Hard Rock Cafe every single day.
22. My first crush was Magnum, P.I. — I was 4 and I’d say to my mom, “Isn’t Magnum, P.I. a lovely man?”
23. I speak to my mother on the phone every single day.
24. I wear big Spandex pants (you call them underwear) to host my TV shows.
25. If I’d had a daughter I was going to name her Milo, but I had a son. I named him Milo.
For the latest celebrity entertainment, news and lifestyle videos, subscribe to Us Weekly’s YouTube Page.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!