Cat Deeley gave Us the the ol’ razzle-dazzle with 25 things you might not know about her. Catch the beloved host of Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance on Mondays at 8 p.m ET.
1. I used to have a horse, Romeo. One of my favorite things was to gallop along the hills.
2. I’m a technophobe! If it doesn’t work, turn it off and on. If that doesn’t work, hit it!
3. I enjoy cooking. Nothing fancy, but I love feeding friends.
4. I can’t dance, which is ridiculous. But I enjoy a quick whisk around the dance floor with my husband!
5. Hôtel Drouot is an auction house and one of my favorite spots in Paris. You never know what you’ll find: art, jewelry, even taxidermy!
6. Vintage shopping is like hunting for buried treasure. When we go on the audition trail, I always research the cities to find the best stores.
7. I love champagne! It’s great for celebration, commiseration or desperation.
8. I prefer not to wear makeup — but I do perform a little maintenance so I don’t scare the kids!
9. Our garden is my favorite spot. The sun sets over the canyon and the whole house glows pink.
10. When I was 17, I went to an all-boys school. I had to wear a uniform: blazer, shirt and tie.
11. I sported a very substantial unibrow during the majority of my teenage years.
12. I’ve done yoga for 15 years, and I’m only slightly more flexible than the average person.
13. I got my first TV job by sending an audition tape to MTV. I then had to do loads of auditions and finally got the job of my dreams.
14. Mariah Carey was my bridesmaid … in a TV-show comedy sketch. She was a great sport!
15. I have a younger brother named Max who’s one of my best friends.
16. I had my first kiss when I was 14. (See entry 11.)
17. I love cheese — the stinkier the better!
18. I am often mistaken for the host of Dancing With the Stars. Tom Bergeron has a lot to answer for!
19. My parking spot was labeled S. Hithead last year. This year it’s T. Rouble.
20. I moved to Tokyo when I was 16 to model.
21. I was scared to eat sushi in Japan, so I ate at the Hard Rock Cafe every single day.
22. My first crush was Magnum, P.I. — I was 4 and I’d say to my mom, “Isn’t Magnum, P.I. a lovely man?”
23. I speak to my mother on the phone every single day.
24. I wear big Spandex pants (you call them underwear) to host my TV shows.
25. If I’d had a daughter I was going to name her Milo, but I had a son. I named him Milo.
For the latest celebrity entertainment, news and lifestyle videos, subscribe to Us Weekly’s YouTube Page.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!