Catherine Giudice joked about new husband Sean Lowe divorcing her, and Kelly Osbourne reacted to joining the cast of the TV Movie Sharknado 2: See Us Weekly's roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets you may have missed!
1. Catherine Lowe: Just dropped Sean off at DFW. If he witnessed my solo car behavior, he'd either get turned on or want divorce papers. #catscarconcerts
2. Kelly Osbourne: I guess the news is out Im going to be in #Sharknado2 they asked me & I just could not resist! #SoExcited
3. Zach Braff: This is spooning weather. @donald_faison @Harry_Styles
4. Sarah Michelle Gellar: #TBT I always knew I was destined to be a superhero- I was just unsure of which one.
5. Brian Baumgartner: Snow snow snow everywhere. It's got to be sooo depress- oops sorry gotta go- late to golf. TTYL.
6. Max George: Fingers crossed for @NinaAgdal to get the new @SI_Swimsuit cover. You deserve it sweet! X
7. Hilary Duff: Dear bird thanks for making an appearance in my photo
8. Chad Lowe: Attention dudes! Tomorrow is Valentines Day! It may not mean much to you, but it really does to the ladies in your life! Don't F it up!
9. Anna Faris: When I see that winters tale trailer I'm sad that my husband doesn't love me enough to bring me back to life after I'm dead
10. Jesse Tyler Ferguson: I feel like I don't need to get @justinmikita a valentines day gift after this…but I will anyway.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!