Tiger Wood's ex-wife Elin Nordegren may have been snatched off the market by a very wealthy new man. According to The New York Post's Page Six, the 33-year-old Swedish former model is currently dating Chris Cline, the owner of coal producer Foresight Energy.
"Elin and Chris have been dating since the holidays," a source told Page Six of the new couple.
1. Cline is worth a reported $1.2 billion. Foresight Energy produces 20 million tons of coal a year mostly in Illinois, according to Forbes.
2. The coal business is in his blood. The West Virginia native's grandfather mined coal and his father bought out a mining partner's share for $500,000 to give Cline when he was 21, Forbes reports.
3. Cline has been previously married twice and has four children, two sons and two daughters. Cline's first wife, Sabrina, died of breast cancer in 1987. He remarried in 1993 to second wife Kelly, but they got divorced in 2000.
4. He owns a 150-acre estate in his hometown of Beckley, West Virginia and a 34,000 square foot ocean front mansion in Palm Beach, Fla. where Foresight Energy has its headquarters. (Nordegren has been renovating her own $12 million North Palm Beach mansion as well.) Cline also owns a luxury yacht called Mine Game that, according to Bloomberg, features five staterooms and a two-person submarine.
5. Despite what some environmentalists may say about the use of coal, he's proud of the work he does. "As far as the social acceptability of coal, I like to think I'm part of supplying the cheapest energy in America," Cline told Bloomberg in October 2010.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!