The new Oscar winner, 43, fills Us in.
1. My first car was a Hyundai Excel.
2. I don’t use email.
3. I love fish and shrimp tacos, pizza, and french fries.
4. My dad was 6-foot-8 and my mom was 5-foot-2. That’s how I’m 6 feet tall.
5. I cannot cook.
6. One of my favorite Scriptures is Corinthians 13.
7. My preferred drink is red wine or sangria.
8. I didn’t start texting until 2009.
9. I love telling corny jokes.
10. One of my first crushes was Lisa Bonet.
11. The first acting I ever did was in A Christmas Carol. I played Tiny Tim.
12. I’ve had the same group of friends since I was 14.
13. Sydney is one of my favorite cities.
14. I played my daughter [Omoye, 17] jazz music in the womb.
15. I had to do community service in college, picking up trash on the highway.
16. I started losing my hair at 25.
17. If I weren’t doing what I do now, I would be a coach of some kind.
18. My favorite nighttime snack is gluten-free chocolate-chip cookies and rice milk.
19. My only dog, King, ran away when I was 7.
20. I would love to be in a Quentin Tarantino film.
21. I want to do a shoot with Annie Leibovitz.
22. I have a fetish for pinching cheeks.
23. My favorite body parts on a woman are eyes, lips, and thighs.
24. I have never liked macaroni and cheese.
25. My mom and I used to watch Dynasty together every Thursday night.
Run All Night is in theaters March 13.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!