She likes jam on her burgers and her eyes turn yellow in the sun! Liv and Maddie actress Dove Cameron (who recently got engaged to her co-star Ryan McCartan, who is also her partner in their musical project) shares 25 things you didn’t know about her exclusively with Us Weekly.
1. I made myself memorize how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism in under 3 seconds when I was 6 years old because my sister told me it was the longest word she knew.
2. I have something called vasovagal syncope reactions! Stress, injury, blood rushes and even someone mentioning blood will make me lose color, or even faint for real. Super fun times to go to the doctor with me.
3. Eighty percent of what I listen to in my car is hard rap or punk. The other 20 percent is musical theatre.
4. I wore a $30 vintage wedding dress for my 8th birthday in an underground jazz club in Seattle. This was what I wanted.
5. I am directionally challenged with locks. I can live in a place for years and still not remember which way the locks work, or which key to use.
6. My favorite burger topping is jam. I know. But trust me.
7. There's Chapstick in every part of my house. I don't like to get up, and I love Chapstick so I always keep it within reach so I don't have to get up.
8. I am obsessed with clipping my cuticles.
9. I haven't grown since I was 13.
10. I have tons of freckles but no one would know because they are so light colored.
11. I have a scar on my upper lip from when my first dog bit me when I was 4. I tried to take her bone.
12. My Starbucks order is a venti iced coffee, light ice with soy milk.
13. My mother is a poet/novelist and my father was a pianist and cook. Both artists who colored my personality and brain in ways I'm still discovering!
14. My parents also co-owned and designed for a jewelry company out of India together throughout my childhood, which meant I spent most summers in India from birth to 14 years old.
15. When I was little I thought Elvis was telling us not to "be cruel to a harvest moon"
16. I take "signs" in my life as seriously as advice from family and friends or proven facts. The universe speaks through events, y'all! (And signs for ice cream)
17. I used to streak my hair with red lipstick when I was little and claim that I didn't know how it happened because my parents wouldn't let me dye my hair. "I just woke up and it was like this!! Mom!!"
18. I am an obsessive list maker.
19. I still write in my diary. And start every entry with "dear diary."
20. Movie theaters are my happy place.
21. I sing to people out my car window every time I drive anywhere. It makes them smile and laugh and dance along. Usually.
22. I don't actually have a twin, but I do have a sister! She's 27, and is an opera singer and voice teacher. We're very close.
23. My eyes turn yellow in the sun.
24. I only ever drink out of mugs. Even water. Cups freak me out!
25. Despite how often I travel, I love airports. They feel homey, and they have killer people-watching opportunities. Also, they're kinda the same everywhere you go.
The season 3 finale of Liv and Maddie airs on the Disney Channel Sunday, June 19, at 8:30 p.m. ET.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!