Leftovers list! Erykah Badu's exclusive 25 Things list may be in Us Weekly's Hall of Fame now, but there's so much more to dive into! The singer-songwriter, who hosted the Soul Train Awards last week (where she dissed Iggy Azalea's rapping skills), was so chock-full of amazing facts about herself that some were left on the cutting room floor — until now!
Check out 10 more revealing anecdotes about the Grammy winner, 44, in our outtakes:
1. If I could host another awards show, it would be a new one: The Unsung Awards for those people who are behind the scenes. There would be categories like Best Beauty Shop Crew.
2. I would always pick up the phone for my kids [Seven, 18, Puma, 11, and Mars, 6].
3. My best memory of taping the "Window Seat” video (in the nude!) is when it was over because it was only one take. The police came and I ran.
4. I would only go naked again in public for a cause, like world peace.
5. The best part of my body is my small intestine. It undulates very well under pressure.
6. My favorite place in the world is always here. I live in the now.
7. I really don’t give a f–k about anything. So I never get embarrassed.
8. I am very impatient with other people.
9. I’m addicted to The Office. I have to watch it over and over and over again, season after season. It’s hilarious! I identify with Michael [Steve Carrell], the office manager, and all of the characters.
10. I would never, ever put my head in an alligator's mouth. I’ve seen people do it but not me!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!