Leftovers list! Erykah Badu's exclusive 25 Things list may be in Us Weekly's Hall of Fame now, but there's so much more to dive into! The singer-songwriter, who hosted the Soul Train Awards last week (where she dissed Iggy Azalea's rapping skills), was so chock-full of amazing facts about herself that some were left on the cutting room floor — until now!
Check out 10 more revealing anecdotes about the Grammy winner, 44, in our outtakes:
1. If I could host another awards show, it would be a new one: The Unsung Awards for those people who are behind the scenes. There would be categories like Best Beauty Shop Crew.
2. I would always pick up the phone for my kids [Seven, 18, Puma, 11, and Mars, 6].
3. My best memory of taping the "Window Seat” video (in the nude!) is when it was over because it was only one take. The police came and I ran.
4. I would only go naked again in public for a cause, like world peace.
5. The best part of my body is my small intestine. It undulates very well under pressure.
6. My favorite place in the world is always here. I live in the now.
7. I really don’t give a f–k about anything. So I never get embarrassed.
8. I am very impatient with other people.
9. I’m addicted to The Office. I have to watch it over and over and over again, season after season. It’s hilarious! I identify with Michael [Steve Carrell], the office manager, and all of the characters.
10. I would never, ever put my head in an alligator's mouth. I’ve seen people do it but not me!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!