Erykah Badu bared her soul and shared 25 fun facts about herself with Us Weekly. The “On & On” singer, 44, will host the 2015 Soul Train Awards Nov. 29 at 8 p.m. ET on BET. Her new mixtape, But You Caint Use My Phone, will be released exclusively on iTunes and Apple Music on Friday, Nov. 27.
1. I don’t have a favorite of my own songs.
2. I do have two all-time favorite albums: Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon and Earth Wind & Fire’s That’s the Way of the World.
3. I hate indecisive drivers. Come on!
4. The craziest thing I’ve ever done is sign up to be a human being. I don’t remember it, because they took some of my memory away.
5. The thing I’m most proud of is knowing the words to the Felix the Cat theme song.
6. My favorite movie of all time is The Goodbye Girl.
7. My dream is to build a school for freethinkers near me in Dallas.
8. The best part of being a mom is that I get to grow with my children [Seven, 18, Puma, 11, and Mars, 6].
9. I’d love to ask God what’s up with the periods I get once a month!
10. I own 726 head wraps.
11. The funniest thing any of my kids has said was when I moved into my first house. My son, Seven, who was 3, said, “What if somebody breaks in on us?” I said, “Don’t worry, I got something to throw at his head.” And he said, “What you gonna do, throw some money at him?”
12. My celebrity crush is Billy Dee Williams.
13. My least favorite body part is my colon.
14. My last meal would be toast with margarine.
15. Most people think I’m not capable of starting a bar brawl, but I will.
16. I’d never wear white after Labor Day.
17. My biggest phobia is being afraid.
18. I have 7,221 pieces of ankh jewelry.
19. I don’t have a favorite rapper. I have three baby-daddy rappers, so I can’t pick one or you’re messing with my child support!
20. The best thing about my ex Andre 3000 is that his checks never bounce.
21. I always fast before a photo shoot.
22. I have a teepee where I put myself in time-out.
23. I idolize my grandmothers. They’re both 88 and just sit and watch TV while people bring them food. It’s genius.
24. I would absolutely run for president.
25. The scariest thing I’ve ever done was share 25 things people don’t know about me!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!