Farrah Abraham is fessing up — sort of — about her sex tape/porn film with James Deen. After remaining mostly mum on the subject, the Teen Mom star clarified to Us Weekly on Wednesday, April 10, that the explicit flick with the beloved male porn star does, indeed, exist.
"After seeing James speaking about my personal video as a porn and not even contacting me before running his mouth, I have to say I am very disappointed," Abraham tells Us. (Deen, 27, had publicly characterized the shoot as a professional porno rather than a casual "sex tape.") "I personally will never have anything to do with James. I'm a great woman, mother and entrepreneur. As for the company who has a copy of my personal video, my lawyer is taking care of that matter."
Now that the world is aware of said tape (Deen said they shot it over the weekend), Abraham says that she's willing to sell the talked-about XXX film — for a price. "I will not be settling for anything less then a couple million." Why was the tape made? "I wanted my own personal video made and photos taken for myself, when I am older I will have my best year to look back on. I'm happy to see my 21st year be done."
She assures her fans that the film was made safely as well. "I've learned a lot. As my young fans and others should expect I made sure my partner was tested and clean as well as contraception was used. This is just something I personally needed for me."
The single mom to daughter Sophia, 3, stressed that she's done collaborating with Deen — and wishes her onscreen partner had been Sophia's late father Derek Underwood, who died in a 2008 car accident.
"If my ex boyfriend Derek were alive, I would of rather it had been him with me. But sadly I feel I will never have another boyfriend or love, given that others intentions are not in the right place. But I
will always continue living and staying positive. Thank you for understanding during this shocking time."
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!