Gleb Savchenko’s ex-wife, Elena Samodanova, has learned that their daughter, Olivia, is staying in a Los Angeles home linked to his OnlyFans girlfriend, Kaitlin Trujillo — and she’s not happy about it.
“My greatest concern remains Olivia’s safety and current living environment. Gleb disclosed Olivia’s location only after the Court ordered him to provide her address and contact information. The address he provided confirmed that our teenage daughter is living in a property owned by his girlfriend, rather than in a permanent home maintained by him,” Samodanova, 43, exclusively told Us on Thursday, August 20. (Us has verified that the address provided to Samodanova in court documents matches a residence linked to Trujillo.)
“I subsequently learned that the homeowner works in the adult-entertainment industry. I do not judge her profession. My concern is Gleb’s judgment as a father and whether this is an appropriate and stable environment for our teenage daughter,” she continued.
Samodanova, who resides in Hong Kong, argued that Olivia’s “safety, stability and future come first,” adding, “I will continue through every legal channel available to bring my daughter safely home.”

Savchenko, 42, was first linked to Trujillo, 28, in January, when the two were spotted kissing in public following his breakup with reality star Brooks Nader.
In response to his ex-wife’s concern, Savchenko exclusively told Us, “My daughter’s safety, stability and well-being are my absolute priority. Olivia is safe, supported and surrounded by people who love and care for her. Most importantly, she is nearly 16 years old and has expressed her own wishes regarding where she wants to live.” (Olivia turns 16 in November.)
“I respect that there are ongoing legal proceedings, and I intend to address those matters through the appropriate legal channels rather than litigating our family situation publicly,” he added, while sharing his frustration with Samodanova.
“I am disappointed to see unrelated personal matters and third parties brought into a deeply private situation involving our daughter. I will not respond by attacking Olivia’s mother or anyone else publicly,” the Dancing With the Stars pro told Us. “My focus remains on supporting Olivia, protecting her well-being, and ensuring that her own voice and wishes are heard through the appropriate legal process.”
Us reached out to Trujillo for comment.
Savchenko scored a minor victory in his ongoing custody battle with Samodanova earlier this week, when the judge decided to “stay” the case and not send Olivia immediately back to Hong Kong, where she had been living with her mother and siblings for 3 years. (Samodanova and Savchenko share another daughter, Zlata, 8, and she has a child with her partner, Vlad Kvartin, whom they welcomed in December 2025.)
Per the judge, Samodanova said she filed a Hague application over child abduction claims, which would need to move forward in Hong Kong before any orders can be made in Los Angeles court.
Savchenko filed for sole custody of Olivia in July, asking the court for permission to enroll his eldest child in high school in Los Angeles. Samodanova subsequently asked for primary custody of Olivia, claiming that her ex-husband unexpectedly canceled Olivia’s flight home to Hong Kong without warning.
Samodanova said she plans to continue fighting for her daughter’s return.
“This is no longer simply a custody dispute,” she told Us after the court hearing. “My daughter’s wrongful retention is now the subject of active Hague Convention proceedings, and the Los Angeles custody case has been stayed while that process moves forward.”
Samodanova and Savchenko were married for 14 years before calling it quits in November 2020. They finalized their divorce in October 2021.









