Celebs say the darndest things!
Take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said in this week's Loose Talk round-up.
1. "Everything about Rio makes you want to dance. I'm just so thankful my brother isn't here, because he might do it, and that would not be cool." –Prince Harry, discussing Prince William's lack of rhythm during his visit to Brazil
2. "I want to look sexy for him. And I appreciate that he wants to look nice for me too." –Carrie Underwood, on dressing up for her husband Mike Fisher
3. "I'd be really cross with [her]. I'd give her a good slap, shake her shoulders and tell her to stop worrying and stop enabling!" –Emily Blunt, on what she would say to her younger self
4. "She can't really be like that! She must have taken a course in how to be a reality villain." –Emmy Rossum, on Bachelor winner Courtney Robertson, to Us Weekly
5. "[They] like to enjoy themselves. But it's good. Then Rande has a drinking partner and I don't have to keep up…I go to bed early." –Cindy Crawford, on husband Rande Gerber's buddy George Clooney
6. "I have a tendency to be that awful mother who thinks she's really hip…[but] as far as she's concerned, I am really not cool." –Kate Beckinsale, on her relationship with her 13-year-old daughter
7. "Truthfully, I watched in excess of 400 hours of Dora the Explorer." –Will Ferrell, on feeling ready to film Casa de mi Padre in Spanish, thanks to his kids' TV viewing
8. "She would be good at comedy. I think you can feel that from a mile away." –Jason Segel, on his dream costar, Hillary Clinton, to Us
9. "I [cut] their hair…then stuck the heads on Christmas lights. Every year we'd string our tree with those Barbie heads. It looked demonic." –Jessica Biel, on how she treated her Barbie dolls
10. "Without naming names, I drew from a couple of people I know." –Julia Roberts, discussing her Evil Queen inspiration for Mirror Mirror, to Us
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!