Better safe than sorry. Kim Kardashian’s longtime bodyguard, Pascal Duvier, deleted all photos of the reality TV queen, 35, from his social media accounts as a safety precaution following her Paris robbery, a source tells Us Weekly.
Duvier — who used to post frequently with and about Kardashian at events around the world — has erased every picture and mention of the E! personality as one of the first steps in her camp’s intensified security plan.
“The plan for security is that it will be adjusted and increased across the board,” the insider tells Us. “They haven’t initiated what the protocol will be moving forward in terms of a long-term plan. It’s still being sorted out.”
As previously reported, five assailants disguised as policemen broke into the Selfish author’s Paris apartment at around 2:25 a.m. on Monday, October 3, and robbed her at gunpoint, tied her up and locked her in the bathroom. The attackers stole two iPhones and millions of dollars worth of jewelry. Among the most expensive items taken was a diamond ring estimated at $4.5 million.
After the terrifying incident, Kardashian’s rep told Us that she was “badly shaken, but physically unharmed.”
While many fans pointed a finger at Duvier for being absent at the time of the violent heist, an insider tells Us that the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is not placing any blame on him and is not thinking about cutting ties. “[She] is definitely not getting rid of him,” the source says.
A second insider previously told Us that Kardashian felt safe staying alone at her and husband Kanye West’s apartment in the luxury building known as the Hôtel de Pourtales.
“Pascal was with Kourtney and Kendall at L’Arc Nightclub. Kim felt safe at the apartment by herself,” the source told Us of where Duvier was during the robbery. “Kim is not blaming Pascal. She felt completely safe at the Paris apartment and doesn’t believe this is his fault in any way.”
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!