Celebs say the darndest things!
In this week's Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "She's quite prudish — she'll only do a little bit of gloss or something." –Kate Moss on her 9-year-old daughter Lila Grace's makeup choices, The Sunday Times
2. "Well, I mean, I know sex has occurred in the White House. Just not with me." –Rashida Jones, Playboy
3. "This is torture. Doing your fungus feet, and then you're farting in my face." Kim Kardashian to Kris Humphries while giving him a pedicure, Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event
4. "I like to get grilled!" –Zoe Saldana on why she works out with a trainer, Us
5. "You're the devil!" Teresa Giudice to Melissa Gorga, Real Housewives of New Jersey
6. "Years ago, when James Bulger was murdered, every newspaper front page was talking about evil. At that point, having suppressed it for years, I remembered when I was four or five, I tried to kill my own brother." –Tilda Swinton, The Telegraph
7. "It was cool," Kenny Wormald on kissing Julianne Hough in Footloose, Us
8. "We always felt it was happening in the lower level somewhere. We have the utmost respect for Facebook and Mark [Zuckerberg]!" –Courtney Stodden's mother after the 17-year-old Facebook account was accidentally removed, E! Online
9. "The first time I saw it I was speechless." JP Rosenbaum on Ashley Hebert's haircut, Us
10. "Thank you for saving my life!" –Sarah Hyland to Adele, because listening to the singer's song somehow prevented a car crash, E! Online
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!