Olivia Culpo is handling her split from Nick Jonas the best she can. The former Miss Universe opened up about heartbreak via Instagram on Friday, June 19.
"Your heart just breaks, that's all. Heartbreak is hard but you find more and more things to be grateful for every day. One of those things is all of you," the 23-year-old captioned a photo of a sunset.
She added: "Thank you all. Yes I'm going to be okay and I love u guys so so much every day is a blessing."
Us Weekly confirmed earlier this week that Culpo and Jonas, 22, parted ways after two years of dating. A pal of the "Jealous" singer says that the two aren't sure the breakup will last, but the relationship has been rocky for some time.
Back in January, Culpo actually thought Jonas was going to propose at the 2015 Miss Universe pageant. "I went down and sang to her, and I [got] on a knee and approached her," Jonas told The Sun at the time. "Her face was in full panic. She thought I was going to propose on national TV in front of one billion people."
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!