Olympic BMX rider Alise Post is preparing for her second Olympics, but before competing in Rio de Janeiro at the Summer Games next month, she shared 25 fun facts about herself exclusively with Us Weekly.
1. I am the master milk frother with our home coffee machine. I even made a heart once, like the real baristas.
2. I binge-watched the first three seasons of Orphan Black in less than five days.
3 . I’m one of those people addicted to watching pimples pop.
4. I rescued a pup; her name is Mila. She’s crazy, and I treat her as if she’s my actual child.
5. I have a massive sweet tooth and love lots of treats, but cookie dough takes the cake.
6. My favorite meal would have to be steak, sweet potato and salad, along with some sort of fancy mac ’n’ cheese.
7. I have a weak spot for Australians. I’m engaged to Australian BMX Olympic silver Medalist Sam Willoughby, and my No.1 crush is Chris Hemsworth … Crikey!
8. My fiancé creeped on me on Myspace for years before we met in China in 2008.
9. I was a competitive all-around gymnast until I graduated high school. I actually won three straight MN State Championships on vault. I guess going as fast as possible toward stationary objects is my thing.
10. I also competed in track and field as a sprinter, jumper and pole-vaulter.
11. I went to the same high school as my brothers, parents and grandparents. We’re a St. Cloud Tech tradition.
12. Between late 2010 and early 2014, I underwent five surgeries from sports injuries. Not fun!
13. Dark purple is my current favorite color. My Redline Flight AP bikes have all had purple accents for the past three to four years.
14. I pretended to be a cheetah for a good portion of my childhood … and let me tell you, I was pretty fast on all fours!
16. I like reading, especially fiction like Harry Potter or The Hunger Games.
17. I would like to be an athletic trainer or physical therapist whenever I’m done riding.
18. My annual Alise Post MS Race for a Cure has helped raise over $60K for the multiple sclerosis cause since 2010. I hope to keep growing these proceeds each year.
19. With more time, I’d love to do more home DIY projects. I love crafting!
20. This winter I made my first real set of corn hole boards. I painted them with a neat Australia vs. USA theme for Sam and I. Loser does the dishes!
21. I am a crack addict — a knuckle-crack addict!
22. I know almost every word to every song Taylor Swift has ever sung.
23. Pink is definitely my favorite music artist and her concert was the best I’ve ever attended.
24. I have never disliked Justin Bieber, but I have recently become a true Belieber with his Purpose album. Nice work, Biebs!
25. I am a dangerous driver. Whether it’s because I’m racing or distracted, I don’t know. But my passengers usually get some sort of a scare en route.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!