Don’t call Peyton List a prim princess! The 17-year-old actress, perhaps best known for her role as Emma Ross on the Disney Channel’s hit series Jessie, is a self-proclaimed “aggressive defender” on the basketball court, and learned to swim at just 8 months.
Here, on the eve of her new show Bunk'd's premiere on the Disney Channel (Friday, July 31), List tells Us Weekly 25 things you might not know about her.
1. I have two scars on my knees from a bike crash I had when I was a kid.
2. I make a mean mac and cheese.
3. Acai bowls are my jam.
4. I need at least five pillows behind my head at night.
5. I have five rescue animals.
6. I’m 10 minutes older than my twin brother.
7. I will go on any roller coaster. The scarier the better.
8. I’ve been zip lining, and once I'm old enough I'll go sky diving (but my mom said no).
9. I love John Hughes films.
10. I like breakfast all day, any day.
11. I’m blind as a bat.
12. I used to be called the octopus in basketball because I was an aggressive defender.
13. The first time I ever drove a car was on set at The Outskirts. It was a Mercedes. I loved it so much I went out and bought one.
14. My rabbit Claude was a gift from the producer of my film The Outskirts; his name was also Claude.
15. I met my best friend at a photo shoot when I was 4.
16. My closet is bigger than my bedroom.
17. It's my dream to work with Judd Apatow.
18. I can memorize lyrics to any rap song after only hearing the song twice.
19. I have a 4.0 GPA.
20. My first word was shoes.
21. I learned to swim at 8 months.
22. The last time I sang on stage was with Ingrid Michaelson at the Greek Theatre.
23. My style icon is Blake Lively.
24. I have a pimple popping app on my phone.
25. I’m going to Asia this summer.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!