Don’t call Peyton List a prim princess! The 17-year-old actress, perhaps best known for her role as Emma Ross on the Disney Channel’s hit series Jessie, is a self-proclaimed “aggressive defender” on the basketball court, and learned to swim at just 8 months.
Here, on the eve of her new show Bunk'd's premiere on the Disney Channel (Friday, July 31), List tells Us Weekly 25 things you might not know about her.
1. I have two scars on my knees from a bike crash I had when I was a kid.
2. I make a mean mac and cheese.
3. Acai bowls are my jam.
4. I need at least five pillows behind my head at night.
5. I have five rescue animals.
6. I’m 10 minutes older than my twin brother.
7. I will go on any roller coaster. The scarier the better.
8. I’ve been zip lining, and once I'm old enough I'll go sky diving (but my mom said no).
9. I love John Hughes films.
10. I like breakfast all day, any day.
11. I’m blind as a bat.
12. I used to be called the octopus in basketball because I was an aggressive defender.
13. The first time I ever drove a car was on set at The Outskirts. It was a Mercedes. I loved it so much I went out and bought one.
14. My rabbit Claude was a gift from the producer of my film The Outskirts; his name was also Claude.
15. I met my best friend at a photo shoot when I was 4.
16. My closet is bigger than my bedroom.
17. It's my dream to work with Judd Apatow.
18. I can memorize lyrics to any rap song after only hearing the song twice.
19. I have a 4.0 GPA.
20. My first word was shoes.
21. I learned to swim at 8 months.
22. The last time I sang on stage was with Ingrid Michaelson at the Greek Theatre.
23. My style icon is Blake Lively.
24. I have a pimple popping app on my phone.
25. I’m going to Asia this summer.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!