Country music legend, Reba McEntire, shares 25 surprising things you probably don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I hardly ever go barefoot.
2. My favorite colors are jewel tones.
3. I hate liver, and I love whiskey and 7Up.
4. I need at least eight hours of sleep each night.
5. My favorite drink is iced tea with stevia.
6. I always have Kleenex, something to drink, and my cellphone on me.
7. I’m not ashamed of my age, even though I fight aging every day.
8. I believe in angels. They are with me always.
9. My faith in God is the most important thing in my life.
10. I never dated anyone for more than 10 months until I got married [to ex Charlie Battles in 1976].
11. I used to walk on the railroad tracks near our house in Oklahoma when I was a kid.
12. I dislike people being on their cell phone at a meal.
13. I have bouts of amnesia.
14. I don’t like to drive fast, yet my son [Shelby Blackstock, 25] is a race car driver.
15. I hate high heels, even though I look better in them.
16. I’ve never made a pie.
17. I don’t like to be interrupted. It’s hard enough to keep a thought as it is.
18. I sleep with an electric blanket in the winter.
19. I love living by the water, but I don’t like to get in it.
20. I used to want to be a world champion barrel racer.
21. My first rodeo was when I was 11. I quit rodeoing when I was 21.
22. I learned to drive a stick shift when I was 11 years old.
23. I’d rather wear jeans than a dress anytime.
24. I’m a very blunt person and always tell the truth.
25. Rude people piss me off!
McEntire’s new album, Love Somebody, is out now.