Country music legend, Reba McEntire, shares 25 surprising things you probably don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I hardly ever go barefoot.
2. My favorite colors are jewel tones.
3. I hate liver, and I love whiskey and 7Up.
4. I need at least eight hours of sleep each night.
5. My favorite drink is iced tea with stevia.
6. I always have Kleenex, something to drink, and my cellphone on me.
7. I’m not ashamed of my age, even though I fight aging every day.
8. I believe in angels. They are with me always.
9. My faith in God is the most important thing in my life.
10. I never dated anyone for more than 10 months until I got married [to ex Charlie Battles in 1976].
11. I used to walk on the railroad tracks near our house in Oklahoma when I was a kid.
12. I dislike people being on their cell phone at a meal.
13. I have bouts of amnesia.
14. I don’t like to drive fast, yet my son [Shelby Blackstock, 25] is a race car driver.
15. I hate high heels, even though I look better in them.
16. I’ve never made a pie.
17. I don’t like to be interrupted. It’s hard enough to keep a thought as it is.
18. I sleep with an electric blanket in the winter.
19. I love living by the water, but I don’t like to get in it.
20. I used to want to be a world champion barrel racer.
21. My first rodeo was when I was 11. I quit rodeoing when I was 21.
22. I learned to drive a stick shift when I was 11 years old.
23. I’d rather wear jeans than a dress anytime.
24. I’m a very blunt person and always tell the truth.
25. Rude people piss me off!
McEntire’s new album, Love Somebody, is out now.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!