Sandra Bullock was in a real-life thriller on Sunday, June 8, when a man broke into her $16 million home in L.A.
The perp, Joshua Corbett, who was initially charged with burglary and stalking, was also charged Wednesday, June 18, with 19 felony counts for possessing "an arsenal of weapons, including a half dozen machine guns," according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
Corbett's offenses include seven counts of possession of a machine gun, two counts of possession of an assault weapon, and ten counts of possession of a destructive device.
D.A. office spokesperson Greg Risling told Us Weekly the Oscar winner, 49, "was inside" her home when the 5 a.m. break-in took place. Bullock's 4-year-old son Louis, according to a source, was with a nanny. It's unclear whether Louis was on the premises during the invasion.
Corbett, 39, who kept a diary about the Gravity star, pleaded not guilty last week to the stalking and burglarizing charges.
If convicted on the new charges, Corbett faces more than 12 years in jail. Prosecutors will ask that his bail be set at $2 million. A source close to Bullock told Us, "she's totally freaked out by what happened," and is "hiring around-the-clock security."
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!