Vanderpump Rules star Scheana Shay reveals to Us Weekly a side of herself fans don’t see on the Bravo show.
1. I skipped third grade.
2. I was the only girl on the all-boys baseball team for four years.
3. My great aunt Shirley was a member of the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League, on the Rockford Peaches.
4. I was a softball pitcher after I played baseball.
5. I graduated high school and college with honors. I have a degree in broadcast journalism.
6. I was Maria the "pizza girl" on Jonas.
7. I broke my nose twice as a child and never fixed the bumps.
8. (Not so) shockingly, I was a cheerleader my whole life.
9. When I was 7, a cat scratched me and I got cat scratch fever.
10. If there is a taco bar at a party, I will cancel my plans and be there.
11. Whenever I make my famous enchiladas, I suddenly have more friends.
12. I made a couple appearances on The Hills when I lived with Stacie the bartender.
13. The first huge news show I appeared on was The CBS Early Show when I was 18.
14. Jonathan Taylor Thomas was supposed to be my husband one day.
15. I'm obsessed with vampires and would like to be one someday.
16. I was baptized and raised Catholic.
17. I have a birthmark on the iris of my left eye.
18. Surprisingly, my long nails actually make it supereasy to put on my lashes. They work like tweezers.
19. I've been in several music videos over the past 10 years, including ones for Bowling for Soup, Sugarcult and It Boys.
20. I have three tattoos, matching with my mom.
21. I have an obsession with Straight Outta Compton.
22. I die for live music. Piano bars are my fave!
23. I've had my nose and belly button pierced since I was 16.
24. Anytime I see a Ferris wheel, I will pull over and ride it.
25. I once got a tattoo on a first date.
Vanderpump Rules airs on Bravo on Mondays at 9 p.m. ET.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!