Tila Tequila shares some controversial beliefs about Paul Walker's death and the Nazis. Plus, Spencer Pratt reveals he gained 50 pounds eating pie: See Us Weekly's top stories from Tuesday, Dec. 10, in the daily roundup.
1. Tila Tequila Claims Paul Walker Was Murdered, Feels Compassion for Hitler
Tila Tequila has thrust herself back into the headlines. The 32-year-old reality star has been sharing some controversial beliefs on her verified Facebook page recently, including her thoughts on Paul Walker's death and support for Nazism.
2. Spencer Pratt: I Gained 50 Pounds Eating Pie, Hills Producers Wanted Me to Leave Heidi Montag at the Altar
In their hour-long E! special, After-Shock: Heidi and Spencer, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag spoke candidly about following the instructions of Hills producers to fake scenes and stir up drama. Pratt also revealed he gained 50 pounds eating too much pie.
3. Justin Bieber Calls Female Fan "Beached Whale" in Australia: Report
Classy kid! Justin Bieber didn't get into a bar fight or pee in a bucket backstage this time. Instead, the 19-year-old international superstar reportedly called a young woman a "beached whale" as she chatted with friends at Perth's Hyatt Regency in Australia on Sunday, Dec. 8.
4. Kim Kardashian Mimics Elizabeth Taylor in Selfie With Ring, Towel on Her Head
Let's hope those diamonds always bring her luck. Kim Kardashian didn't just channel the late Elizabeth Taylor in her latest Instagram selfie — she copied the screen legend in a loving mirror-image tribute.
5. Gisele Bundchen Breastfeeds Daughter Vivian While Getting Hair, Makeup Done: Picture
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Multi-tasking mama! On Tuesday, Dec. 10, Gisele Bundchen shared a rather funny photo of herself on Instagram trying to breastfeed her 12-month-old daughter, Vivian, while preparing for an event.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!