Dave Grohl, 42, (the new Foo Fighters album Wasting Light, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I love skeet shooting. (And I'm a damn good shot.)
2. I still listen to Ace of Base.
3. My entire life, I've had the same recurring dream about a house I've never been to.
4. I was VP of my freshman class in high school.
5. I also did the morning announcements.
6. When I was young, my spine was crooked, so for years I had to wear a lift on my left shoe.
7. I never took lessons to play the drums. I learned to play on pillows in my bedroom.
8. I try to go mountain biking five days a week.
9. My favorite drink is Brennivin Icelandic schnapps.
10. Lacrosse was my favorite sport growing up. I was a goalie for years.
11. I dropped out of high school to start touring with a band at 17. I've toured almost every year since.
12. I can speak with a whistle. (It's really hard to explain. You have to hear it.)
13. My parents almost named me Hans. So my nickname as a child was "Hans Grohlo." (It was the '70s.)
14. I believe in UFOs.
15. I love assembling Ikea furniture.
16. I hate talking on the phone.
17. I was a professional theater actor as a kid.
18. I also worked at Shakey's pizza.
19. I was the fifth drummer of Nirvana.
20. I am really, really, really good at Whack-a-Mole.
21. I listen to old-school disco every morning with my kids, Violet, 5, and Harper, 2.
22. I used to wear long johns under my jeans because I thought I was too skinny. (Not a problem anymore.)
23. My hero as a child was Jim Craig, the legendary hockey goalie from the 1980 U.S. Olympic team. I had a chance to meet him before I performed at the 2002 winter Olympics. It made my night.
24. My main method of transportation is motorcycle (weather permitting).
25. I still say small, medium and large at Starbucks. Those Italian words confuse me.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!