Adrian Grenier, 34 (catch Entourage on HBO Sundays at 10:30 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. If I went back to college, I'd study linguistics.
2. My house in Brooklyn is insulated with recycled denim.
3. Contrary to popular belief, I was raised in Manhattan, not Brooklyn.
4. I think women are prettiest with no makeup on, but I'm a sucker for red lipstick.
5. I once "liberated" myself by smashing my cellphone — and I regretted it moments later.
6. I want to start a revolution against media and use media to do it.
7. I'm happiest playing drums with The Honey Brothers.
8. I have directed or produced three documentaries in four years.
9. I talk to my mom almost every day.
10. I'm not a "germy." Five-second rule, baby!
11. I scuba-dive.
12. I'm godfather to a child who's become an outstanding young woman.
13. I wouldn't mind running for political office — if only I could dispose of incriminating photos from my youth.
14. My favorite movie is The NeverEnding Story.
15. My friends keep me grounded.
16. I believe in honesty above all.
17. I change my mind several times before returning to my original decision.
18. I'm turned on by a woman who has a strong vocabulary and is not afraid to use it.
19. In junior high, I wanted to be Jewish to fit in.
20. I worry my eco efforts have not done anything.
21. I make amazing rosemary and caramelized onion pizza.
22. I think about golf much more than I should.
23. I wish I could gain wisdom without growing old.
24. I feel blessed to be able to follow my creative impulses.
25. I think you should go to teenagepaparazzo.com and participate in the discussion. Go ahead. Do it now.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!