Adrian Grenier, 34 (catch Entourage on HBO Sundays at 10:30 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. If I went back to college, I'd study linguistics.
2. My house in Brooklyn is insulated with recycled denim.
3. Contrary to popular belief, I was raised in Manhattan, not Brooklyn.
4. I think women are prettiest with no makeup on, but I'm a sucker for red lipstick.
5. I once "liberated" myself by smashing my cellphone — and I regretted it moments later.
6. I want to start a revolution against media and use media to do it.
7. I'm happiest playing drums with The Honey Brothers.
8. I have directed or produced three documentaries in four years.
9. I talk to my mom almost every day.
10. I'm not a "germy." Five-second rule, baby!
11. I scuba-dive.
12. I'm godfather to a child who's become an outstanding young woman.
13. I wouldn't mind running for political office — if only I could dispose of incriminating photos from my youth.
14. My favorite movie is The NeverEnding Story.
15. My friends keep me grounded.
16. I believe in honesty above all.
17. I change my mind several times before returning to my original decision.
18. I'm turned on by a woman who has a strong vocabulary and is not afraid to use it.
19. In junior high, I wanted to be Jewish to fit in.
20. I worry my eco efforts have not done anything.
21. I make amazing rosemary and caramelized onion pizza.
22. I think about golf much more than I should.
23. I wish I could gain wisdom without growing old.
24. I feel blessed to be able to follow my creative impulses.
25. I think you should go to teenagepaparazzo.com and participate in the discussion. Go ahead. Do it now.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!