Chris Klein, 32, (he appears in the new FX comedy Wilfred, on Thursdays at 10 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I'll eat hot peppers on anything.
2. Pearl Jam is my favorite band, but I work out to Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga.
3. I have had the same best friend since seventh grade.
4. I still have and use my original BlackBerry.
5. Working with Mel Gibson on We Were Soldiers was a career dream come true.
6. I am bummed out that I never had the chance to appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
7. My boyhood movie-star crush was Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham.
8. I once saved Leelee Sobieski from a herd of charging cows.
9. I love Boardwalk Empire.
10. I admire that my parents have been married for 38 years.
11. I believe in love at first sight because it's happened to me.
12. I am conflicted about "manscaping."
13. The TV show I miss most is Will & Grace.
14. It still embarrasses me when I'm with my mom and fans yell "Suck me beautiful" [from American Pie].
15. I can't watch scary movies.
16. I've always dreamed of being a Nascar driver.
17. I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, though I am under pressure to start one.
18. The celebrity I most often get mistaken for is Keanu Reeves.
19. The only two semesters I completed at TCU, I had a 4.0 GPA.
20. Before working on Wilfred, I was a huge fan of the Australian version.
21. I'm the most at peace in the mountains.
22. I have a German shepherd named Chief.
23. Before I die, I'd like to climb El Capitan in Yosemite.
24. I clean my feet with socks before I put them on.
25. Some of the best business advice I've gotten was from Reese Witherspoon when making Election.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!