Deena Cortese (Jersey Shore airs on MTV Thursdays at 10 p.m.), shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I walked before my first birthday.
2. Because I could walk, I needed to be with friends. I was an Energizer Bunny.
3. I played softball in high school.
4. I did tap and jazz for many years.
5. I coached a Pop Warner dance squad.
6. My first car was a 2001 black Saturn. I pimped it out with pink dice, blue underglow and Mardi Gras beads.
7. I can't go to bed without the TV on.
8. I have three cats and one dog.
9. Every January, my parents take me to the Caribbean.
10. I didn't have a cellphone until I was 17.
11. For my 16th birthday, my mom and dad brought me and a friend on a cruise.
12. Before my twenties, I got stepped on all over. But I learned to stick up for myself.
13. I went to school for dental assisting.
14. My first job was at Six Flags. I hated it.
15. I used to take private softball-pitching lessons.
16. My mom taught me how to drive.
17. I lose things. I've replaced my license six times.
18. I love chicken.
19. I have crushes on Jimmy Fallon and Bradley Cooper.
20. When I was little, I loved watching home videos of myself.
21. I love sauerkraut.
22. I was a cheerleader in college.
23. My stuffed animal Squishy goes with me everywhere.
24. I hate fishy foods, but I love certain sushi — and Red Lobster!
25. I will always be there for a friend if they need me.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!