Jada Pinkett Smith, 38 (her show Hawthorne airs on TNT Tuesdays at 9 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I met my husband, Will Smith, when I was 19 and auditioned to be his date on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. They said I was too short to play the part.
2. Four years later, Will asked me to play his girlfriend on the show, but I said no because I thought he was too tall.
3. When I turn 60 and leave the red carpet, I am going to get the tattoo arm sleeve I have always wanted.
4. I won a lip-synching contest in high school performing "Baby I'm a Star" by Prince.
5. I haven't consumed alcohol in 13-plus years.
6. I finally love being a girl.
7. I find fame to be quite unnatural. Humans are not built for extreme adoration.
8. Jamey Johnson, Sugarland and Toby Keith are my favorite country artists.
9. I love religion and have contemplated going back to school to get a world religion degree.
10. If I had my way, I'd wear jewelry, a great pair of heels and nothing else.
11. First white guy I ever kissed: Michael Vartan…psych!
12. My favorite Latin singer/actor is Marc Anthony.
13. I have three pet red-tail boa constrictors, named Beauty, Logic and Passion.
14. My favorite metal bands are Mastodon, Crowbar and Skindred.
15. I brought home a dog and two cats from the streets of China after filming The Karate Kid.
16. I have over 40 filled journals.
17. I look at how one chooses to live her life as a piece of art.
18. This year, I'm devoted to building wells to provide clean water for villages across Africa through CharityWater.org.
19. The Smith family has already helped build several wells in Ethiopia.
20. I've produced a Broadway musical [Fela!]; now I want to perform in one.
21. Carol's Daughter's perfume My Life is my new scent.
22. My go-to outfit is a pair of black sweats and crisp white sneaks.
23. I like writing and receiving letters.
24. Our children, Trey , Jaden  and Willow , have taught me the most in life.
25. Tupac and Mos Def are my favorite rappers.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!