Jason Priestley, 41, (catch him on Call Me Fitz on DirecTV Thursdays at 9 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I'm a Canadian and an American.
2. I'm part owner of a winery in British Columbia: the Black Hills Estate Winery.
3. The first thing I ever raced was a sailboat.
4. I love to fish.
5. I haven't shaved in two or three years.
6. My first car was a motorcycle.
7. I was a house painter.
8. I've worked on a potato combine.
9. I own a resort on the west coast of Vancouver Island.
10. The first concert I ever attended was The Kinks.
11. I've bungee jumped 13 times.
12. The first 45 record I ever bought was "Kiss You All Over" by Exile.
13. I'm old enough to have bought a 45.
14. I once had five dogs.
15. I've broken my nose three times.
16. There's nothing like building a good fire.
17. I love water sports — especially wakeboarding and wakesurfing!
18. I've skied since I was 5 years old.
19. I raced with Paul Newman.
20. I'm a big foodie.
21. My appendix was taken out.
22. I married my wife, Naomi, in the Bahamas.
23. I cannot play any musical instruments.
24. I always watch the Tour de France.
25. When I was young, I always wanted to be cool like Cary Grant.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!