Jeremy Sisto, 37, (Suburgatory airs on ABC Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. My Native American name is Running Bear.
2. My dad is a jazz musician.
3. My brother-in-law is a cop.
4. I wore a Santa hat for a whole year in high school.
5. I was the poor kid at a rich school, and I used to bum money in the halls for candy.
6. I'm still mad at my seventh-grade baseball coach for benching me a whole season.
7. When I can't remember my lines, I start sweating profusely.
8. When I was born, I lived in a rock house [in the Sierra Nevada mountains] with no plumbing.
9. I slept in a phone booth in Europe when I was 19.
10. I once went to an audition in full Army fatigues and black war paint on my face.
11. I make my dentist give me nitrous oxide, even for a cleaning.
12. My first concert was Anne Murray — but I tell people it was Paul Simon.
13. My wife [Addie Lane] is an amazing horseback rider.
14. My favorite picture from her modeling days is from a trucker calendar.
15. My wife was voted "Girl you'd most like to have sex with" in [her L.A.] high school. (I don't want to raise my kids in L.A.)
16. Once during Six Feet Under, the crew couldn't find me because I was at a blackjack table.
17. I used to think acting was really difficult.
18. I started a porch-swing company. It's defunct.
19. My daughter, Chuck , likes it when I tickle her face.
20. I just put out my first CD as my alter ego, Escape Tailor.
21. I'm tired from my twenties.
22. I like honey in peanut butter.
23. I'm certain my wife has saved my life and will again.
24. I get bored watching action movies. (But I'd be thrilled to be in them!)
25. I hate when actors call stuff they're in their "work."
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!