Jillian Michaels, 36 (catch her on Losing It with Jillian on NBC Tuesdays at 8 p.m.), shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I am a huge animal lover. I was an only child growing up, and a dog really can become your best friend.
2. I love thrift stores and vintage items.
3. I truly believe anything is possible.
4. I love racing motorcycles and cars.
5. I'm obsessed with quantum physics. I devour everything on it, from books to documentaries to TV shows.
6. I cant spell — at all.
7. My favorite show is The Universe on History channel.
8. I love music, and my greatest regret is not knowing how to play a musical instrument.
9. I am most peaceful when I am writing my books.
10. I feel helpless all the time, and it drives me to become powerful so I can make a difference.
11. Above anywhere else in the world, my favorite city is New York.
12. No matter how hard I try, I can't keep a plant alive to save my own life.
13. Meeting physicist Stephen Hawking is No. 1 on my bucket list.
14. My greatest fear is having to run a marathon.
15. I am a total mama's girl.
16. I was the fat kid that everyone made fun of.
17. I am a black belt.
18. I love looking for sea creatures in tide pools.
19. Chocolate is my favorite food — at all times.
20. If I could do my life over, I would be a doctor.
21. I believe the truth is always enough.
22. I have a rescue horse that I adore named Buzz.
23. I'm afraid of aliens.
24. I am a terrible dancer.
25. I am going to change the world.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!