Josh Hopkins, 40, (watch Cougar Town on ABC Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. My favorite movie is One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
2. My favorite movie is Jaws.
3. I'm indecisive.
4. My dad's opening line to my mom was, "Hey, would you like to get a Coca-Cola?"
5. I'm a black belt in jujitsu. Not really, but that would be so cool if I were.
6. I once played my own set at Lollapalooza.
7. I coach a boys-and-girls basketball team at a YMCA.
8. I think Rosario Dawson is really pretty.
9. My favorite artist is Kanye West.
10. I hit two home runs in my last game of Little League.
11. Drew Carey found my lost dog.
12. One of my best friends is James Marsden. He's better than me at pretty much everything, but I bet I could totally beat him up.
13. I have my helicopter license. Again, not true, but that would have been awesome, right?
14. I love German shepherds.
15. I once rode in an F-18 fighter jet with the Blue Angels.
16. I attended a Montessori school.
17. I was in a break-dance crew called the Fun Bunch in junior high.
18. If I were a high school all-American basketball player, I would play basketball for Coach Cal [John Calipari] at the University of Kentucky.
19. I worked at a gas station in high school.
20. I miss Michael Jackson.
21. I've skydived and bungee-jumped.
22. I once told Harrison Ford I was Han Solo for Halloween in fourth grade. He didn't seem impressed.
23. At Auburn University, I won the Ed Lover dance contest.
24. I'm a relative of Marlon Brando.
25. I was blessed with the greatest parents anyone could wish for.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!