Josh Kelley, 31, (Kelley is touring with Taylor Swift. His current single is "Gone Like That.") shares 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I like to gamble while playing Uno with my band.
2. I would love to have a Ping-Pong table on tour.
3. I love to fly-fish and tie my own flies.
4. At 15, I was in a band called Inside Blue with my brother Charles from Lady Antebellum.
5. I was in a high school jazz band with Dave Haywood, who's also in Lady Antebellum.
6. I make the best fried green tomatoes ever!
7. I am one of seven kids, ranging from 39 to 16.
8. I got to work as a ball boy on the driving range of the Masters Golf Tournament when I was 17.
9. My favorite meal is meat loaf with creamed corn, buttered noodles and pecan pie.
10. My favorite cocktail is whiskey and Oogave ginger ale.
11. I can't leave the house unless every drawer is shut.
12. When I was a kid, I wanted to be president.
13. My wife [Katherine Heigl] and I adopted our daughter [Naleigh, 2] from South Korea.
14. I'm convinced Naleigh's 60, pretending to be a toddler; she's so wise!
15. I got held back in first grade.
16. I was the first person to get a record deal by spamming people on Napster.
17. Piano was my first instrument.
18. I went to Ole Miss on a golf scholarship.
19. My middle name is Bishop.
20. I love music.
21. I like wearing calves on my buddy's Utah farm.
22. I've flown almost 50,000 miles this year!
23. I love to snowshoe.
24. My wife and I found our dog, Oscar, in a trash can in Mexico.
25. I love to pain the crazy things I dream about.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!