Lil Jon, 39 (his album, Crunk Rock, is in stores now), shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I'm not always crunk and screaming.
2. I have been growing my hair out since the '90s.
3. My 12-year-old son is a DJ and a model for Tony Hawk clothing.
4. My favorite place to be is on the couch at home.
5. Nicky Hilton is my homie. If we're in the same city, we party together!
6. I have a 6-month-old Italian mastiff named Pacino. My wife named him after Al Pacino. He's 80 pounds now, but he will grow to be 140 pounds.
7. I am a movie freak. Whenever I'm home, my family and I go to the movie theater.
8. I have five different grilles: three platinum, one gold and one rose gold.
9. I recently lost 25 pounds on a high protein diet, but I don't eat beef or pork.
10. When I can't get to the gym, I do 100 pushups on my own.
11. I taste-test every flavor of Crunk juice before it hits the shelves.
12. My goal for the summer is to have 1 million followers on Twitter!
13. I love my Snuggie. I want to get all of the colors (except for maybe leopard and pink)!
14. I collect Atlanta fitted caps.
15. I like strawberry and banana smoothies. Jamba Juice: Send me a lifetime membership, please!
16. Bad Brains is my favorite group of all time. They're a black punk band from D.C.
17. I would like to work with Dr. Dre.
18. Too Short was the first major artist to give me a break as a musician.
19. I got into the music industry in 1993 working on promotions at So So Def for Jermaine Dupri. I met him deejaying parties in Atlanta.
20. When I was on tour with Eminem and 50 Cent, I had a sound system in my dressing room that was so loud it would shake their rooms.
21. I love green tea! I drink four cups a day.
22. I hate reality TV.
23. I was a quiet child.
24. My first job was working at a skateboard shop when I was about 17.
25. I went to George Military College. My mom was in the military, so I took the basic classes on the Army base.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!