Beloved sitcom star Lisa Kudrow, 48 — her show, Web Therapy, airs on Showtime Tuesdays at 11 p.m. EST — takes Us Weekly behind the scenes.
2. I'm not fluent in any foreign language, but I know a little Turkish because I had a Turkish boyfriend in college.
3. I used to play piano.
4. I used to be good at tennis, too, but when I'm not working, doing nothing is more appealing than a hobby.
5. If All About Eve is on TV, I can't turn it off!
6. I had my best vacation on an island in Fiji.
8. I have a toy poodle called Woolly.
9. I love cats too, but everyone in my family is allergic.
10. If I'm not smiling, I look like I'm miserable.
11. I love to bake chocolate chip cookies.
12. I don't remember specific episodes of Friends. If I watch one, I'm thrilled because it's a surprise!
13. My first job was as a department store security guard.
14. My show Web Therapy is all improv.
15. My husband and I have been married a long time and we're really happy — but we can't play backgammon. We're too competitive.
16. When I researched my family for Who Do You Think You Are, we discovered relatives in Poland.
17. Kellan Lutz starred in my show The Comeback. He's adorable!
18. I studied biology and neuroscience.
19. Six months after college, I decided to give acting a real shot.
20. I love taking walks to stay in shape.
22. There's nothing fun about karaoke to me.
23. I can't stop watching The Real Housewives of New York City.
24. It's hard to watch myself on screen.
25. I'm a homebody.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!