LL Cool J, 43, (the season finale of NCIS: Los Angeles airs on CBS May 17 at 9 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I could spend hours in the Louvre in Paris.
2. I sold my ownership in Def Jam Records 15 years ago. A little early!
3. I'm almost fluent in Spanish, and I speak some Arabic.
4. Bruce Lee inspired me to act.
5. I stay up late reading.
6. My first film appearance was as an extra in 1985's Krush Groove.
7. I cofounded Boomdizzle.com to help aspiring artists connect with each other.
8. My favorite concerts ever were the launch of U2's recent tour in Barcelona and the Run-DMC Raising Hell tour.
9. I used to do doughnuts in my Porsche.
10. I love ice cream!
11. iPads are cool, but I still prefer a physical book.
12. My favorite works of art are the Coronation of Napoleon by Jacques-Louis David and the portrait of me by Kehinde Wiley at the Smithsonian.
13. When I was a paperboy, a guy took a paper from me, then drove off. I quit the next week.
14. Some of my family is from Barbados.
15. My wife has a high-end luxury jewelry line called Simone I. Smith. It's hot!
16. It's important to give the people you don't need the same respect you give to those you do.
17. I was filming 12 to 16 hours a day while writing my fitness book LL Cool J's Platinum 360 Diet and Lifetstyle.
18. I'm a huge boxing fan! I'd skip my birthday party for a super fight.
19. I share positive messages on Twitter @LLCOOLJ.
20. I spend 30 minutes every morning getting centered.
21. My favorite soda is ginger ale.
22. I love Gendarme cologne.
23. My shoe size is 14/15.
24. My favorite color combination is red and black.
25. My daughter Nina has a bearded dragon. I fell in love with him. Now he's my pet.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!