Olivia Munn, 31, (catch Munn in I Don't Know How She Does It, in theaters now) shares the 25 things you didn't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. My favorite board game is Taboo.
2. I love "day drinks" — special drinks to make hard days better and good days awesome.
3. One of my pet peeves is when people give you gifts for your home. Are you really forcing me to display this "Footprints" framed poem every day for the rest of my life?
4. I'm the second youngest of five kids.
5. I'm half Chinese, but I was born in Oklahoma and raised in Japan.
6. My full name is Lisa Olivia Munn.
7. If I weren't an actress, I'd be a molecular biologist astronaut because I love when people answer that question with a crazy-hard profession as if it were a real possibility, hoping you'll think they're smart.
8. I surf on a 7-foot-4 board.
9. I believe in rescuing your pets, not buying them.
10. I once kept an orchid alive for five months.
11. I hope to have lots of babies.
12. I'm excited to adopt one day.
13. My mom has a pool in her front yard.
14. Biggest turnoff: entitlement without work behind it.
15. I've never smoked a cigarette.
16. La Rochefoucauld is my favorite poet.
17. I've never permed or colored my hair.
18. Close talkers give me anxiety.
19. Y: The Last Man is my favorite comic book.
20. I competed in the World Championship Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament in Toronto.
21. I'm designing a Narnia wardrobe in my house.
22. I can beatbox.
23. I credit everything I have to my fans, the OMFG (Olivia Munn Fan Group).
24. It was my idea to cut off my hair for my character in I Don't Know How She Does It.
25. I just got my motorcycle license but I haven't ridden yet. I'm not scared; it's just really fun to sit on it in my garage, that's all.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!