Roger Federer (who hopes to win his sixth U.S. Open title Sept. 12.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I had to choose between playing soccer and tennis at 12 years old.
2. I am 50 percent South African. My mom is from Johannesburg.
3. I speak four languages: English, French, German and Swiss German.
4. I did paragliding once, but never again.
5. I like playing video games.
6. I brush my teeth three times a day.
7. I like to go on safaris.
8. My favorite animal is the lion.
9. The Swiss government honored me with a postal stamp, making me the only living citizen to ever receive such an honor.
10. I was a vegetarian until I was 14 years old.
11. I love movies. Some of my favorites are Good Will Hunting, Gladiator and any James Bond film.
12. I love being at home in Basel, Switzerland.
13. I go to bed late.
14. I hate to be rushed.
15. I love the beach.
16. My favorite number is eight.
17. I enjoy going with my wife, Mirka, to the fashion shows in New York and Milan, Italy.
18. I wear a size-12 shoe.
19. I can eat fondue all day long.
20. My favorite drink is sparkling water.
21. I'm scared of roller coasters.
22. I love driving on the Autobahn.
23. I miss taking public transportation.
24. My secret vice is milk chocolate Lindor truffles.
25. I am not superstitious.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!