Austin Mahone's second EP, The Secret, is out now. Here, the 18-year-old pop-music sensation spills all of his secrets to Us Weekly — sharing 25 things you don't know about him.
1. The first album I ever bought was Rascal Flatts.
2. I had my first kiss at 13.
3. I'm really obsessed with drinking sweet tea.
4. The first thing I do when I get back to my hometown, San Antonio, is eat Whataburger.
5. I own at least 300 pairs of sneakers.
6. The first thing I notice about a girl is her hair.
7. I bring a jar of sand from the beach on tour to remind me of home.
8. On my very first date, I took a girl to see a movie. I don't remember which one!
9. My favorite dance move is the "Old Man."
10. The best gift someone gave me for my 18th birthday [on April 4] was a diamond necklace.
11. When I was 3, my mom sent in a video of me singing George Strait to America's Funniest Home Videos.
12. I'd love to star in a movie with Will Ferrell.
13. My mom is the most important person in my life.
14. The next big purchase I'd like to make is a house.
15. Biting my thumbnails is my worst habit.
16. Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup always makes me say, "Mmm, yeah!"
17. Golden Oreos are the one junk food I have to have on the road with me.
18. I check Twitter at least 80 times a day.
19. One food I think shouldn't exist: clams.
20. My favorite song on The Secret is called "The One I've Waited For" because it's a slow song, and I love ballads.
21. The first thing I thought when I turned 18 was, Look out, cougars.
22. The best thing about being 18 is that I can buy lottery tickets now.
23. When I'm in Miami, I love to shop in South Beach.
24. My favorite country to visit is Japan. It's so different from the United States.
25. I was bullied for my YouTube videos [which got me discovered] in school.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!