Ben Higgins, who’s currently looking for love on season 20 of ABC’s The Bachelor (Mondays at 8 p.m.), shared 25 interesting facts about himself with Us Weekly.
1. I wear retainers at night.
2. I played three sports when I was a kid: basketball, football and golf.
3. I am an only child.
4. Cooking is my favorite hobby.
5. Growing up, my family owned a fish-fry business. So I know how to fry some fish.
6. I’m allergic to shellfish.
7. Baked barbecue chips are my go-to snack.
8. I cannot stand someone touching my face.
9. Morning is my favorite time of the day.
10. In college, I was hit by a car while walking down the sidewalk.
11. I still have a problem walking with my back turned to traffic.
12. Whiskey on the rocks is my drink of choice.
13. I once found more than $1 million worth of cocaine in Miami Beach. (Don’t worry; I turned it in!)
14. I volunteered in Peru with one of my best friends for a few months after college.
15. I actually got a job as a zookeeper while I lived in Cusco, Peru.
16. I have a tattoo that says “Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed — Proverbs 16:3.”
17. When I was younger — well, who am I kidding? — even today, Winnie the Pooh is my favorite!
18. I graduated from Indiana University.
19. I hate horror films.
20. When I’m stressed, a massage is the best way to calm me down. (Hint, hint!)
21. I’m a die-hard Chicago Cubs baseball fan.
22. I have seen every episode of Saved by the Bell.
23. I’ve torn my ACL twice.
24. I spend most of my free time helping out Humanity and Hope United.
25. My favorite genre of music is red-dirty country.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!