Record producer DJ Khaled, whose Snapchat account (@DJKhaled305) filled with inspirational talk has everyone obsessed, shared 25 fun facts about himself with Us Weekly.
1. My favorite animal is a lion … because I am a lion!
2. I love it when my chef, Chef Dee, cooks. Especially her egg rolls!
3. I eat egg whites daily.
4. Miami is my home.
5. I don’t have a religion — I have a life.
6. But my favorite book is the Quran.
7. I pray. Like, a lot.
8. The key to jet-skiing successfully is to not fall.
9. Another major key: Don’t ever jet-ski at night.
10. My favorite album is ’Til Shiloh by reggae artist Buju Banton.
11. I think Michael Jordan is one of the greatest athletes of all time.
12. I own thousands of sneakers. My favorites are the Jordan 3s.
13. I respect a woman who will weather any storm with her man.
14. I don’t have a celeb crush. I got a queen at home.
15. Growing up, though, I always liked this Jamaican girl on a postcard.
16. My career advice: Stay focused.
17. I love soul food!
18. I think negative energy is a waste of emotions.
19. I don’t think I would run for president.
20. I’d definitely vote for Kanye [West].
21. I wish I could’ve met Bob Marley. I met the Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur.
22. My dream record would be with all of them.
23. “They” annoy me the most. Some people might use the word haters.
24. My Rolls-Royce has stars in the roof and a superstar in the seat.
25. My Snapchat account is straight organic. Be yourself!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!