Dancing With the Stars professional dancer Keo Motsepe, who is currently partnered with Grammy Award-winning R&B singer Chaka Khan on Season 21 of the ABC competition, took a break from the dance floor to share 25 interesting facts about himself with Us Weekly.
1. I’m a prince of a region in Johannesburg, South Africa.
2. I’m afraid of heights.
3. I love cars! My favorite manufacturer is Aston Martin.
4. I can speak six languages (Afrikaans, Setswana, a bit of Zulu, Sesotho, Pedi, and English).
5. In high school, I did shot put and javelin. I also did track and field.
6. I can cook. My favorite dish to make at home is lasagna with sausage.
7. I’m the youngest of three siblings. I have two older sisters.
8. When I was a child, my mother first encouraged me to dance because it was a lot cleaner than playing sports in the dirt. Thanks mom!
9. Japan is my favorite country to visit. I love the culture and the residents are always friendly.
10. I have two tattoos on my wrists — one is my nephew’s name and the other is my family’s initials. My family is everything to me. I miss them so much.
11. If I weren’t a professional dancer, I’d like to own a business.
12. When I was a child, I wanted to be a marketing manager. I know that’s a little unusual for a childhood goal.
13. I hope to get to Bora Bora. It’s beautiful and the atmosphere seems so calming.
14. I have a high-pitched laugh. It sometimes takes people by surprise.
15. I’m a great singer… in the shower. Any labels looking for a shower singer?
16. I can balance a soccer ball on my feet for about five minutes.
17. My favorite color is blue.
18. Whenever I return to South Africa, I make it a point to visit Cape Town where I grew up.
19. Anytime I go back to South Africa, I always have to eat at Nando’s, a famous South African food chain with healthy options.
20. I love children! I think I’d have at least two.
21. My favorite movie is Coming to America. It’s a classic!
22. My favorite musical artist is Michael Bublé.
23. I am a bit obsessed with having my phone on me. It’s the best way to keep up with my family when I’m working.
24. I have a photographic memory for locations. Once I’ve been somewhere, I can remember how to get back without directions.
25. I have a certificate in advanced driving. In South Africa, I love to hit the tracks!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!