Eric McCormack stars in TNT's crime drama Perception, which airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. The Will & Grace alum, 51, tells Us Weekly 25 things you might not know about him.
1. I'm happiest when I'm riding my scooter…
2. …especially if it's in Vancouver [British Columbia] in July.
3. I've always wanted to play Che in Evita.
4. My family and I have rescued a total of four dogs and two cats.
5. I was a terrible waiter.
6. My first job was at Baskin-Robbins. I made store manager at 16.
7. I could probably eat sushi every day.
8. I stole a lot from Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws to play Dr. Pierce on Perception.
9. I was born on the exact same day as Conan O'Brien.
10. My all-time favorite film is Annie Hall.
11. And I do a pretty mean Woody Allen impression.
12. I'm still mad at Josh Charles for dying on The Good Wife.
13. I met my wife [Janet Leigh Holden] 20 years ago on Lonesome Dove.
14. I knew I wanted to be an actor in first grade.
15. I'm not afraid to mix any and every breakfast cereal.
16. I make the best grilled cheese sandwich you'll (n)ever have.
17. I have almost no athletic skills, but I can probably kick your ass on the pool table.
18. I always cry at the end of the book Of Mice and Men. The movie doesn't matter.
19. I'm Canadian, but I don't really care about hockey—about which I feel guilty.
20. I spent five years with the Stratford Shakespearean Festival in Canada.
21. I wish my folks had lived to see what an amazing kid [Finnigan, 12] I have.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched.
23. I believe if everyone had a karaoke machine the world would be a better place.
24. I can't stand anything sticky. Syrup on pancakes, yes. On my hands? God, no.
25. Whenever Will & Grace is on, I'll watch it.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!