Singer Ester Dean, 26, makes her acting debut in Pitch Perfect (in theaters now). The hit songwriter (who penned Katy Perry's "Firework," among many other hits) will release her debut album in 2013. Dean shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. My nickname is Esta Bell.
2. I wanted to be a professional chef and open a restaurant called A La Esta.
3. I always wanted to be a psychiatrist.
4. I am obsessed with creating and directing a film.
5. I'm the youngest of five children.
6. I was a stripper for 30 minutes.
7. I pick fights with my boyfriends to inspire and write songs.
8. I plan to turn lesbian by 2015.
9. I sleep with a space heater and the door open, all at the same time.
10. I eat the same foods everyday all day for two weeks straight. Right now it's hot dogs.
11. My dream is to star in an animated movie and to have a toy made after me.
12. I have huge crushes on gay guys. They are just not into me.
13. Don't tell me anything; I can't hold water.
14. I love dogs. I have two: Secret and Pixie.
15. My dog Secret was name after Rhonda Burns' movie The Secret.
16. My name is Ester and my mom's name is Hester, so we're basically twins.
18. I like to go to Target, fill up my basket to the rim, and then leave.
19. I love to sing to along with elevator music.
20. I'm in love with Apple TV.
21. Pretty Woman made me want to move to L.A. (and yes. prostituting was going to be my first gig).
22. I've walked on hot coals with Tony Robbins.
23. I'm addicted to hypnosis.
24. I use the TV show Roseanne every night as my bedtime story to fall asleep.
25. I developed a sex toy called Rude Boy named after my first No. 1 song.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!