The Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers are headed to Santa Clara, California to face off in Super Bowl 50 on Sunday, February 7! With the big game this weekend, it’s time to start prepping for your Super Bowl parties. And everyone knows a Super Bowl party is all about the food and drink.
Whether you’re cheering for your favorite team or singing to Coldplay and Beyonce during the halftime show, these five drinks are sure to be a touchdown at your party.
– 1 1/2 oz Famous Grouse
– 1/2 oz 107 proof moonshine
– 3 oz Cheerwine soda
– 2 dashes aromatic bitters
– Lemon slice (for garnish)
Combine ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a lemon slice.
Laphroaig® Montgomerie Smoked Cider
– 1 1⁄2 oz Laphroaig® 10 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
– 3 oz apple cider
– 1 oz fresh lemon sour
– Lemon wedge (for garnish)
Build over ice in order. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
The Halftime Show
– 2 oz Santera Blanco Tequila
– 1 1/4 oz fresh lime juice
– 1 1/2 oz mint simple syrup
– 3 lime wedges or wheels
– 1 fresh mint sprig
– Club soda
In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, juice and simple syrup. Add ice and shake vigorously. Pour cocktail into Collins glass with fresh ice and limes. Add club soda to top and garnish with mint sprig.
– 1 1/2 oz Brugal Anejo Rum
– 1/2 oz amaro
– Dry Stout from Denver Chophouse and Brewery
In a shaker, combine Brugal Anejo Rum and amaro. Briefly shake with ice and pour into a glass. Top with Dry Stout from Denver Chophouse and Brewery.
– 1 oz Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom Vodka
– 1 oz sweet vermouth
– 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
– 1/2 oz simple syrup
– 2 dashes Angostura bitters
– Seltzer water
In a cocktail shaker, shake vodka, vermouth, lemon juice, simple syrup, angostura bitters and ice. Strain into an ice-filled Collins glass. Top with seltzer.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!