1. If I had to pick a new career, I would be a chef.
2. I use my full name because there's already an actor named Jesse Ferguson in the union.
3. East L.A. has turned me into a coffee snob.
4. When I researched my family for Who Do You Think You Are? I learned I'm not only named after my paternal grandmother, Jessie, but also after my paternal great-grandfather Jesse.
5. I love to read, but I'm remarkably slow at it.
6. I don't know how to drive a stick shift.
7. I'm terrible at math.
8. I used to bartend at NYC's Winter Garden Theatre, where Cats played.
9. One of my favorite movies of all time is Clue.
10. I've never seen Gone With the Wind.
11. Making a turkey dinner with Martha Stewart was one of the best days ever.
12. I know all the lyrics to Miss Saigon.
13. I didn't know how to tie a bow tie until I started TieTheKnot.org.
14. I love New Zealand white wine.
15. I want to play Hamlet.
16. I've worn a sailor suit three times. Twice for work.
17. Neil Patrick Harris went to my rival high school in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
18. I'm really obsessed with cookbooks.
19. My dog Leaf is named after a character I played, Leaf Coneybear, in Broadway's The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.
20. I once played a horse in a musical version of Black Beauty. I was the title character, thank you very much.
21. Improvisation scares the crap out of me.
22. My favorite screenwriter, Tony Kushner, officiated my wedding to Justin [Mikita, 28].
23. I met my husband at the gym, but we always tell people it was through some "mutual friends".
24. I grew a beard to get the role of Mitchell Pritchett because I thought I looked too young to be a dad without it.
25. Zachary Quinto and I never dated, but the rumor makes us happy 'cause we love each other—as friends.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!