Actress Kristen Bell, who stars in the comedy The Boss, in theaters on Friday, April 8, shared 25 interesting facts about herself with Us Weekly.
1. I memorized the Lee Press On Nails commercial when I was 6 years old. I can still recite it for you on the spot.
2. In high school, my best friend and I sang at weddings and funerals. Our repertoire consisted of “Amazing Grace” and every song by Harry Connick Jr.
3. I have a clinical addiction to textiles. Both the inside and outside of my house are covered in rugs.
4. I sneaked a pet rabbit into my college dorm freshman year. Sorry, NYU!
5. My family calls me by my middle name, Annie.
6. I always have a few beverages in hand. Everyone is worried about the zombie apocalypse; I’m worried about dehydration.
7. My Starbucks order is an unsweetened green tea with a splash of lemonade.
8. My day can’t start until I’ve had a matcha green tea.
9. I hate goat cheese almost as much as I love rugs.
10. My husband [actor Dax Shepard] and I have a rare and true love for Dateline NBC.
11. The Hall & Oates Pandora station is the only thing we listen to in our house.
12. I’m a world-class gift giver.
13. I love to cook.
14. The only time I was starstruck was when I met Peter Dinklage.
15. If no one wakes me, I could easily sleep 14 hours.
16. Despite my small stature, I walk with a heavy step.
17. Our family [including daughters, Lincoln, 3, and Delta, 15 months] loves a dance party.
18. I love games — board, card and mind.
19. I sit very close to the steering wheel. Very close.
20. I’m much more comfortable playing a character than I am playing myself.
21. One of my very first roles was in Pootie Tang in 2001, with an unknown director, Louis C.K. Whatever happened to that guy?
22. I spend the majority of my time and energy brainstorming Halloween costume ideas.
23. I eat cereal like it’s candy.
24. I’ve drowned my cellphone so many times that I keep a bag of rice in my desk drawer labeled “cellphone rice.”
25. My garden is my happy place.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!