Ladies of London star Marissa Hermer shared 25 fun facts about herself with Us Weekly. Season 2 is currently airing on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
1. I collect sea salt dark chocolate bars.
2. I’ve played piano all my life. My mother is a piano teacher.
3. I talk in my sleep — and only say embarrassing things.
4. I love reading parenting and self-help books.
5. I knew my husband was “the one” the moment I met him.
6. I love getting creative behind the cocktail bar.
7. I can fall asleep anywhere, any time.
8. If I’m in my pajamas by 6 p.m., it has been a successful day.
9. I want a dog, but my husband says another baby first.
10. I have a severe case of repetitive strain injury from working too much on my iPhone.
11. I played rugby in college.
12. I am addicted to my label maker.
13. I was the president of my high school student body.
14. I went to an all-girls Catholic boarding school.
15. I had pet lizards, toads, and turtles as a child.
16. I make a mean green Indian curry.
17. My holiday table settings always include novelty hats and sunglasses.
18. I met my best friend when I was 3 years old.
19. I can spend hours looking at wallpaper swatches.
20. My rebellious stage included getting my belly button pierced.
21. In-N-Out Burger is always my first stop when I land in L.A.
22. I start thinking about Halloween in July.
23. If I could wear Birkenstocks every day, I would.
24. I love traditional British Sunday roasts.
25. I get upset if my husband doesn’t notice my haircut.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!