Ladies of London star Marissa Hermer shared 25 fun facts about herself with Us Weekly. Season 2 is currently airing on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
1. I collect sea salt dark chocolate bars.
2. I’ve played piano all my life. My mother is a piano teacher.
3. I talk in my sleep — and only say embarrassing things.
4. I love reading parenting and self-help books.
5. I knew my husband was “the one” the moment I met him.
6. I love getting creative behind the cocktail bar.
7. I can fall asleep anywhere, any time.
8. If I’m in my pajamas by 6 p.m., it has been a successful day.
9. I want a dog, but my husband says another baby first.
10. I have a severe case of repetitive strain injury from working too much on my iPhone.
11. I played rugby in college.
12. I am addicted to my label maker.
13. I was the president of my high school student body.
14. I went to an all-girls Catholic boarding school.
15. I had pet lizards, toads, and turtles as a child.
16. I make a mean green Indian curry.
17. My holiday table settings always include novelty hats and sunglasses.
18. I met my best friend when I was 3 years old.
19. I can spend hours looking at wallpaper swatches.
20. My rebellious stage included getting my belly button pierced.
21. In-N-Out Burger is always my first stop when I land in L.A.
22. I start thinking about Halloween in July.
23. If I could wear Birkenstocks every day, I would.
24. I love traditional British Sunday roasts.
25. I get upset if my husband doesn’t notice my haircut.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!