1. My dream vacation would be Bora Bora.
2. I have professional karaoke set up in my house. I always win when I belt out Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer."
3. I'm the youngest of six kids.
4. I have a love/hate relationship with my trainer.
5. In 15 years of football, I had only three surgeries.
6. I coollect new and vintage watches.
7. Sour Patch Kids are my weakness.
8. My pet peeve is when people put their feet on my car dashboard.
9. I wear a size 14 shoe.
10. Every morning before work, I listen to Bill Withers' "Lovely Day."
11. I'm a creature of habit.
12. I enjoy tequila.
13. I love hip-hop.
14. My favorite activity is being home with my kids.
15. I love studying history.
16. My middle name is Anthony.
17. I'd like to learn to fly a helicopter.
18. I graduated second in my class at Trinity Christian High School in Mannheim, Germany (there were only two of us.)
19. Since retiring from the NFL in 2008, I've lived in 10 different houses.
20. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
21. I love playing backgammon against my fiancee [Nicole Murphy, 45]
22. I don't have any tattoos.
23. My favorite romantic movie is The Notebook.
24. I love antique shopping.
25. You might not believe this because of my job, but I'm shy!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!