Teri Hatcher, 47, (She will be directing and guest-starring on an episode of ABC Family's Jane By Design airing July 10 and 17 at 9 p.m. ) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. My high score in bowling is 195. Yes, I'm a total nerd.
2. I'm a closeted poker player.
3. I have been to five continents with my daughter (Emerson, 14).
4. I love to cook and fantasize about being on Top Chef Celebrity. If they had that.
5. When I'm stressed, I organize.
6. i have naturally curly hair, which I've finally come to love and accept.
7. Chewbacca is my ringtone.
8. I am not a fan of roses.
9. I can't get enough of Disneyland's Space Mountain!
10. I think listening to This American Life should be mandatory.
11. I'd rather have more pasta than dessert.
12. I cut, color and style my mom's hair.
13. I may be the most proud of my voice work in Coraline.
14. My favorite thing to do is watch TV show marathons.
15. I was once obsessed with daily online-special shopping sites. But I'm over it.
16. I thought I'd grow up to teach high school math. I may still do that.
17. I try to walk or bike instead of driving at least one day a week.
18. I have a 1978 VW camper that looks like the Scooby-Doo van!
19. I did my first triathlon just before turning 45.
20. I sent my parents to a spa for a week and made over their house!
21. In grade school, I was called "spider legs" because of my long, skinny legs.
22. I will plan a trip by restaurants.
23. I love games. Board games, iPad app games…just not relationship games.
24. I have been known to refer to my American bulldog, Jack, as my boyfriend.
25. Emerson and I stood outside to watch Barack Obama's motorcade go by after he attended a party at George Clooney's house. How often is that going to happen, right?
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!