Olivia gloated, and Lace lost it! The Bachelor‘s Monday, January 11, episode gave Ben Higgins a chance to sniff his ladies, while Lace kept sharing baffling comments at a dizzying pace.
With even Kevin Hart joining in on the fun, here are 10 memorable lines from the episode.
10. JoJo: “I have never been this turned on in a high school before.”
9. Kevin Hart, on his romantic gestures: “I cooked some fried chicken for a woman one time in a Crock-Pot.”
8. Jubilee, about Lace: “I’m not quite sure if she can read.”
7. Ben, to Sam: “Can I smell you again, though?”
6. Lace: “We’re just almost eye-f–king.”
5. Shushanna: “I cannot possibly smell of cabbage just because I haven’t eaten cabbage for . . . two weeks.”
4. Jubilee: “I will not murder Lace, but she may very tactfully disappear.”
3. Olivia: “I got the group date rose. Me. It’s mine.”
2. Emily: “Ben is the greatest Bachelor on the planet of history.”
1. Lace: “F–k these bitches.”
The Bachelor airs on ABC Mondays at 8 p.m. EST.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!