Olivia loves Teen Mom, and Ben Higgins is a fan of giving himself nicknames! The Bachelor's Monday, February 1, episode involved numerous eyebrow-raising quotes, including Emily insulting Olivia's breath and JoJo praising her own taco.
Here are 10 unforgettable lines from the ABC dating series' latest episode.
10. Emily, about Olivia grabbing Ben: "The fact that she did that makes me want to punch her in the face a little."
9. Olivia, to Ben: "They're crickets. You just ate crickets."
8. Jubilee, to Ben in Spanish class after he said he loves her: "You said that to the last four girls, so …"
7. Ben, to Lauren H.: "I sleep with a retainer, too — it's not a big deal."
6. Olivia: "There's a bidet. I don't know if everyone has one, but I have one."
5. Ben: "I'm no longer the Bachelor — I'm the Spatulor."
4. Jennifer, about Emily: "I don't think her palate has expanded past the kids' menu yet."
3. JoJo: "Ben already tasted my taco — and he loved it."
2. Emily, about Olivia: "Ben was like, 'Hey, let's go get some mint, Olivia. I really want to try the mint.' Meaning, her mouth smells like s–t."
1. Olivia, about Amanda's kids: "I feel like it's an episode of Teen Mom that I watch."
The Bachelor airs on ABC on Mondays at 8 p.m. EST.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!