People looking for love on reality TV say the darndest things! The Bachelor's season 20 premiere aired Monday, January 4, with Ben Higgins beginning his quest for his one and only, and the episode's quotes did not disappoint.
With all of the wacky limo exits, not to mention plenty of early friction in the mansion, there was no shortage of memorable (and regrettable?) lines. Here are 10 of our favorites.
10. Lauren R., to Ben: "I'm at an unfair advantage because I've stalked you online for the last two months."
9. Lace, to Laura, about Lauren B.: "Can I tell you, you look way better because her boobs are too small."
8. Izzy, to Ben: "I had to find out if you were the onesie for me."
7. Mandi, about Ben: "If we're going to make out, you have to floss."
6. Olivia, about getting the First Impression Rose: "I'm deserving, and I'm really humble."
5. Caila: "Lace is the one I'm keeping my eye on — 50 shades of crazy!"
4. Lace, about Mandi: "I'm going to punch her in the face. Like, seriously."
3. Ben, about Olivia's dimple: "Is that natural?"
2. Mandi, to Ben, about her rose hat: "Maybe if things go well tonight, you can pollinate it later."
1. Lace, about Becca: "Let's be honest — who wants a f–king virgin?"
The Bachelor airs on ABC Mondays at 8 p.m. EST.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!