Rapper Tyga, who dropped his latest track “Gone Too Far” on New Year’s Day, shared 25 interesting facts about himself with Us Weekly.
1. Mint chocolate chip is the greatest ice cream flavor.
2. I watch The Boondocks on Adult Swim. The Freemans are my people!
3. I change the colors on all my cars once a month.
4. I can’t eat enough chicken Alfredo.
5. I love exotic animals. I had a tiger!
6. Mr. Chow is my favorite restaurant.
7. Nothing’s better than a freshly baked cake — and a gorgeous girl to bake it.
8. I have a bunch of arcade basketball games in my house to shoot hoops.
9. I’m obsessed with gold.
10. I am currently running four clothing lines: Last Kings, Twelve Jewels, HWBP and Crisp Boxers.
11. I’m a true Scorpio, loyal and passionate, but I also get jealous and stubborn.
12. I could eat chicken wings nonstop.
13. If I could go anywhere, it would be Australia.
14. My favorite movies ever are Love & Basketball and Paid in Full.
15. I’d rather fly on a 10-hour flight than a four-hour, so I can get a full night’s sleep.
16. I can’t sleep longer than five hours.
17. I direct my videos.
18. I hate root beer.
19. I’m a major fan of Vans sneakers. I often throw them away after wearing them once.
20. I recorded my first song in my closet when I was 12.
21. I started getting tattoos at age 14. I have 50.
22. The first time I met my mentor Lil Wayne was when I performed with him at the VMAs in 2007.
23. I used to be signed to Fall Out Boy’s record label.
24. My son, King Cairo [age 3, with ex-girlfriend Blac Chyna], is the apple of my eye.
25. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Boo!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!